Welcome to Casino Midnight, the only solution you will ever need when you’re tasked with finding the very best gambling sites that are available. If you want to be thrilled and entertained while playing the very best slots and casino games that the internet has to offer, then at Casino Midnight you are most definitely in the best place to be!
Even the most seasoned players can suffer while sorting through the dozens and dozens of casinos and slots sites that are all clamouring for your attention. Which ones are going to offer you a thrilling and entertaining experience, and which ones simply offer poor customer service, tame games that won’t load or they run at a snail’s pace or withdrawal timescales that leaving you waiting weeks for your money?
Here at Casino Midnight we have hand-picked a group of online casino experts to help you decide which betting sites are the correct choices for you. Our exclusive and extensive internet casino reviews will help you decide where you’ll find the best web casino experiences, where you will be taken care of, and where you stand the best chance of getting lucky!
There are almost as many casino review sites on the internet as there are online casinos themselves, so what makes Casino Midnight so different from the rest? The truth is that no other review site works so hard and so diligently to bring you the clearest, most concise reviews possible. If you want to know which betting sites are right for you, then your path to casino enlightenment is crystal clear – trust the reviews and the expert opinions of the specialists at Casino Midnight.
Read our reviews to find out all you need to know about each virtual casino with regards to the following, crucial aspects:
Everyone needs to be one hundred percent secure concerning most things they do on the internet these days. Hackers and identity thieves are becoming more and more adept at cracking even the biggest sites and stealing customer information.
If you are going to play for real money at an online casino then you will have the need to share sensitive financial information with them – credit and debit card details, bank account numbers and eWallet information, for example. We only recommend online gambling sites that treat your information with the sensitivity it deserves, using advanced encryption technologies.
Games and software
An online casino lives and dies by the variety and number of games that it provides. We like to see web casinos that offer a decent number of titles across a wide range of disciplines – slots, table games, live dealer games, instant win games and maybe even virtual sports.
We also like to see software from all the biggest software vendors included – names such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil and many, many more.
Bonuses and promotions
Nearly all internet casinos will offer you a welcome bonus, but some welcome bonuses are simply not worth a bean when you factor in wagering requirements, game contributions and other terms and conditions. We only give a thumbs up to sites that treat players fairly when it comes to welcome deals.
We also prefer online casinos that offer reload bonuses and other promotions to their existing customers, and sites that run beneficial VIP and loyalty schemes.
We all dream of becoming financially independent of course, and if you get lucky on slots that have progressive jackpots such as Microgaming’s Mega Moolah and Major Millions, then you could find your days of working ‘til you drop are well and truly in the past.
When we review any online casino we always report back on which progressive jackpots and slots the site offers, and how valuable they are likely to be.
A gambling site is simply not worth a place in our listings if it doesn’t function in a way that enhances the user experience. Are the games slow to load and do they disconnect frequently? Is navigation around the site a pain in the proverbial? Do you find table games slammed in with slots games and vice versa?
Using an online casino should be a positive experience so read our reviews to find out which sites to frequent.
Even at the best virtual casinos things can go slightly wrong from time to time. Perhaps you’ve requested a withdrawal and it’s just not happening, or you landed a decent win on a slot and the game seems to have malfunctioned, or you just have a general quandary that needs attending to.
We recommend online casinos that have multiple channels for customer aid. Live chat is the bare minimum in our opinion, and options for email and telephone are welcome aspects too.
Deposit and withdrawal options
The most common method by which players load up their cash account at online casinos is by using the convenience of their credit and debit cards, but not everyone wants to, or is able to do that. To that end, we like to see web casinos that have multiple payment options, including popular eWallets such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, plus alternatives like Paysafecard, Interac, ecoPayz, AstroPay and others.
One thing that people get excited about when it comes to finding a new casino is the welcome bonus and other bonuses that are available. Bonuses are your best chance of getting something ‘for free’ while exploring an online casino so you can see exactly what it has to offer.
There are several types of bonuses, but the most popular are as follows:
- Welcome bonus: Typically a bonus that matches the amount of your first deposit with the same amount of bonus cash, up to a limit. For example, if you deposit $50, you will receive $50 in bonus money. Bonus money is money that you cannot withdraw until you have met wagering expectations.
- Free spins: Also called bonus spins. These are a set number of spins you receive when you sign up for a site. They could be for a specific slot, a range of slots or for any slots that you can play at the site. Typically, winnings from your slot are paid as bonus money which is then subject to wagering requirements.
- Reload bonuses: Bonuses that stretch beyond your initial deposit bonus. Sometimes you can get bonuses on your second, third and fourth deposits at a site, and sometimes you can get weekly or even daily reload bonuses. All are subject to wagering requirements.
- No deposit bonuses: Bonuses for which you do not have to make a deposit. Such bonuses are usually low in value and have very tight wagering conditions.
At Casino Midnight you need to read our reviews if you want to learn the types of bonuses that are available at specific site, how genuine they are (i.e. how ‘fiendish’ are the wagering conditions) and how likely you are to end up with withdrawable cash if you take them up.
Casino Midnight is not just about reviewing the latest online casinos – it’s also about being the complete information portal for all manner of slots and casino games.
As well as our reviews we will provide you with game guides for all the many casino games that are available, as well as tips on how you can get the best from your casino game playing, and advanced strategies for those who really want to become casino game experts.
We offer information concerning the following casino game disciplines:
- Slots: Online video slots are confusing for the novice player, but it’s easy to become accustomed to them. Learn about paylines, bonus spins, side games, wilds, scatters, winning symbols, paytables and progressive jackpots
- Blackjack: The world’s most popular casino card game. This may seem like a basic game – it’s all about scoring as close to 21 after all – but playing against a casino dealer adds a layer of complexity. We can help your perfect your blackjack strategy.
- Roulette: In terms of casino play, more players play roulette than any other game. It’s a game that’s simple to play, but you can only play well if you know what you are doing. Learn about inside bets, outside bets, racetrack bets, betting strategies and more.
- Baccarat: It’s the game favoured by 007 himself, James Bond! Often neglected by casual casino players, baccarat is the French game where you need to score as close to nine as possible, and it’s impossible to go bust! We’ll teach you how to play.
- Craps: A favourite in US casinos and some Asian casinos, craps is a game that’s rarely seen in European casinos and online. It’s a game really worth playing though, when you can find it! Casino Midnight is your number one resource for the world’s number one casino dice game.
- Video poker: A craze that swept across Las Vegas in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Video Poker is a ‘friendly’ version of poker based on Draw Poker. It also has one of the highest RTPs of any casino game, as long as you learn how to play the game well!
- Bingo: The most sociable gambling game available anywhere. With Casino Midnight you’ll learn all about the many different bingo variants such as 75-ball bingo (the version played in the United States), 90-ball bingo (the version popular in the UK) and others.
- Lottery games: The most popular lottery casino game is keno, which has been a mainstay in Asian casino for decades. Choose how many numbers you want to back, and if they get drawn, then you’re a winner!
- Scratch cards: Perhaps the simplest online casino game of them all. Just select your stake, rub off the panels (hint: use your mouse and not a real coin!) and see if you’ve been lucky! At Casino Midnight you’ll learn which online scratch cards are the best.
Here at Casino Midnight we are fully committed to the promotion of responsible play. Players should always manage their casino playing, and not allow it to eat into other considerations in their lives, particularly financial ones.
Playing at a virtual casino should only ever be done for entertainment purposes. It should never be viewed as a means of generating a steady stream of income. If you see a site on the internet saying “How I made $$$s using this one trick that online casinos do not want you to know” then avoid it, as it is one hundred percent a scam.
You should never gamble with money that you cannot afford to lose. If you wish to have an entertaining time while playing online casino games, then you should set aside a monthly budget of funds that you do not need for essentials such as food, utilities, bills, travel expenses and other important considerations of your day-to-day living.
Once your funds have disappeared for the month, never re-load your casino bankroll from other sources. Just wait until the next month rolls along and you have the cash available to fund your bankroll once again.
Never fall for the ‘gambler’s fallacy’. Just because you have had a bad run of losses, it doesn’t mean you are due a good run of gains. If you lose ten spins of a roulette wheel, that does not mean you are more likely a win next time around.
Never, ever chase your losses. Once your money has gone, it has gone. Move on and do something else for a while until it’s time to reload your bankroll.
If you do find yourself experiencing problems when it comes to gambling in any form, then there are plenty of professional organisations that can help.