While playing a table or card game in real life might be arguably better than playing it online (here at CasinoMidnight we don’t think so, but we can understand the argument), playing Slots online is undeniably better. The Slot machines at land-based gambling facilities are basically single-function computers and you are limited to the number of machines available in the lobby. Moreover, since brick-and-mortar casinos only need to compete geographically, the return to player of their Slot machines is usually far lower than any online casino. This is especially true if you are considering playing online casino in South Africa, being it a small country. From the convenience of being able to play from anywhere, to the consistent innovation and games selection, to the enormous promotional opportunities, playing Slots online isn’t just better; it’s the only way to play the game!
Slots are fast-paced action based purely on luck where players can place small bets for extremely high payouts. Since this is true for all Slots, some players choose a variation based on its theme, be it fantasy, pop culture, sports, etc. The object of every Slot machine is to line up specific combinations of symbols across the reels. Each of the winning combinations will result in a multiplier or coin payout. In the classic three-reel and five-reel Slots, you set the value of the coin and the number of coins you want to play, determining your wager. That coin value also determines the coin value of the winnings. The more coins that are played, the higher the coin payouts will be for the most winning combinations. In the 3D Slots, players set the number of lines they want to play and the value of each line. Each line can win individually, and the winnings come in the form of multipliers. Therefore, the more lines you play, the more chances you have to win, and the higher your bet per line, the higher those payouts will be. On top of the breath-taking animation, graphics, and sound effects, 3D Slots also feature specialty symbols. The substitute symbol can take the place of any other to create winning combinations, and often triggers the fixed Jackpot. Scatter symbols can result in a multiplier payout that applies to your entire wager, not just the bet per line, and also triggers bonus games. These immersive additions result in tremendous wins. But, despite all those amazing features, the best part of the 3D Slots is the Progressive Jackpots, which have been known to increase player bankrolls by six (and even seven!) figures, instantly!
5 Tips On Online Slots
- Test out the different kinds of Slots in practice demo mode before playing with real money. You can decide if it’s right for you without burning any bankroll.
- Take advantage of the Welcome Bonuses. Deposit-matching bonuses require players to bet a certain amount of money before they can withdraw their winnings, and usually the bet minimum amount is limited to Slots specifically. If you like table games, consider avoiding the bonuses. If you play Slots, take advantage of every bonus.
- Always play the maximum. It will maximize your winnings and qualify you for all payouts.
- Check out the casino’s Return to Player (RTP). The higher the RTP, the more likely you are to win in the long run.
- This is the most important tip: know when to stop. Set a limit on how long you play, and walk away when you have a nice amount of winnings.